Any other sober pups?
•
Posted 4 years ago
I’m looking for other sober community members to join at events to show that sobriety and fetish events can coexist!!
window.innerWidth); if (!$wire.popupLoaded && !loading) { loading = true; $wire.initiatePopupLoad(); }" @mouseleave="visible = false">
Loading...
4 years ago
Woofs - I am a non alcoholic pup for sure - atm I’m sofa surfing and not in London - but hope to be back there soon
window.innerWidth); if (!$wire.popupLoaded && !loading) { loading = true; $wire.initiatePopupLoad(); }" @mouseleave="visible = false">
Loading...
4 years ago
Hey Phoenix! Nice to “e-meet” you!! I’ve created the Sober Pups at Play group for like-minded to get together!! Where are you located?
window.innerWidth); if (!$wire.popupLoaded && !loading) { loading = true; $wire.initiatePopupLoad(); }" @mouseleave="visible = false">
Loading...
4 years ago
Woofs - currently Yorkshire - but as I say eventually want to head back South and will be attending London events